Robern Menz Products:
The easiest and most delicious Easter dessert ever. Fact! These Violet Crumble Bunny pastries are mouth wateringly good and certain to please even the fussiest of guests. Enjoy!
- 3 Violet Crumble Easter Bunnies
- 3 sheets butter puff pastry (pre-rolled)
- 1 bunny shaped cookie cutter
- 1 baking tray Air fryer or conventional oven preheated to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Defrost puff pastry, do not remove the plastic sheets it is packaged with.
- Cut out 6 egg shape rounds large enough to fit a Violet Crumble Bunny. Cut out 3 bunny shapes using a cookie cutter with the remaining pastry.
- Place a bunny on 3 of the egg-shaped cut outs. Place another egg shape piece of pastry on top of each bunny.
- Using a fork press down around the edge of each egg to seal the bunny inside. Top each with a pastry bunny cut out.
- Place in air fryer (or oven) for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with shattered Violet Crumble on top.