20 minutes + 2 hours chilling time
Caramel Violet Crumble Slice! This no bake slice is completely moorish with its caramel, white chocolate and caramalised biscuit flavour it will leave you wanting one… or two more slices. Recipe by Helen Mouneimne, aka The Greek Vegetarian
125g scotch finger biscuits
125g lotus biscoff biscuits
200ml condensed milk
1 x 170g packet Caramel Violet Crumble pieces, lightly crushed
350g white chocolate
- Crush the biscuits in a food processor or with a rolling pin until fine then place into a mixing bowl Melt butter and condensed milk in the microwave for 2-3 min
- Combine the biscuits, lightly crushed Caramel Violet Crumble and the condensed milk mixture until the biscuits are completely covered then place into the lamington tin.
- Level off the mixture so it is even.
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave for 2-3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds to ensure the chocolate doesn’t melt.
- Pour the chocolate over the biscuit mixture then sprinkle with remaining Caramel Violet Crumble.
- Place into the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours to set, then slice and serve!