30 minutes chilling time
Super Easy, Super Delicious Caramel Violet Crumble Golden Snowballs! A perfect festive treat. Recipe by Helen Mouneimne, aka The Greek Vegetarian
1 x 170g packet Caramel Violet Crumble
1 x 250gram packet of plain biscuits (such as scotch finger or milk arrowroot)
80 grams desiccated coconut (plus an additional cup rolling the balls in
395 gram tin condensed milk
- Crush the biscuits and the Caramel Violet Crumble into semi-fine crumbs and place into a mixing bowl along with the coconut and condensed milk.
- Wearing some disposable gloves, mix the ingredients together well until everything is well incorporated.
- Pinch a small amount of the mixture and roll into a ball, then roll through the extra coconut.
- Repeat this process with the remaining mixture and place the balls on a plate.
- Chill in the fridge for 30 mins to firm up slightly.