An oh so very nice slice!
- 3 Violet Crumbles bars, chopped into rough pieces
- 200g plain sweet biscuits, crushed
- 100g unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 200g milk chocolate chopped
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- Place butter and condensed milk into a small saucepan and melt over low heat.
- Add to biscuits and Violet Crumble in a bowl and mix well.
- Press firmly into a greased slice pan and refrigerate until set.
- Melt chocolate and oil in small bowl over boiling water. Pour over base and refrigerate until firm.
- Slice as desired and enjoy.