Robern Menz Products:
Now you can hang your wreath and eat it too!
- 2L Vanilla Ice Cream, softened
- 2 Violet Crumble bars, roughly chopped into tiny crumbed pieces
- 1 Violet Crumble bar, chopped for decorating
- Cherries, for decorating Mint leaves, for decorating
- Line base and side of a 24cm springform pan with baking paper.
- Wrap a 9cm round ramekin with a double layer of plastic wrap and place in the centre of the pan.
- In a large bowl add softened ice cream and Violet Crumble. Fold mixture until just combined. Spoon into the prepared pan and smooth the top. Transfer to the freezer for 4 hours or until frozen.
- To serve, remove the ramekin and release the side from the pan (if necessary, rub outside of cake pan with a hot damp cloth). Place inverted serving plate on top of ice-cream and turn over. Top with Violet Crumble pieces, cherries and mint leaves.