Robern Menz Products:
The cookie jar won't remain full for long with these moreish biscuits inside!
- 1½ cups plain flour
- 125g chilled unsalted butter, chopped
- ½ cup icing sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon iced water
- 1 Violet Crumble bar, chopped into pieces
- Place the flour, butter and icing sugar in a food processor and process until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
- With the motor running, add the egg yolks and process until combined. Add the iced water and process until the dough just comes together.
- Turn out onto a lightly floured surface, add chopped Violet Crumble pieces and gently bring together to form a ball.
- Flatten into a disk, wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Roll the biscuit dough out between 2 sheets of non-stick baking paper. Preheat oven to 180°C. Cut using a cookie cutter biscuits and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until slightly golden brown. Remove and allow to completely cool.