Robern Menz Products:
A decadent combination and a sure hit at dinner parties!
- 250g pack of Choc Ripple biscuits
- 155g butter melted
- 2 tsp gelatine
- 1/4 cup water
- 200g milk chocolate chopped
- 500g cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 300ml thickened cream
- 2 Violet Crumble bars, chopped into rough pieces (1 extra Violet Crumble for decoration of cheesecake)
- Grease a 24cm round spring form pan and line base with baking paper
- Process biscuits until crushed
- Add butter and process until combined
- Press mixture over base and up sides of prepared pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling
- Sprinkle gelatine over water in a small heatproof jug. Stand jug in a pan of simmering water. Stir until dissolved, remove and cool.
- Place chocolate in heatproof bowl. Stir bowl over pan of simmering water. Stir until melted. Remove and cool for 10 minutes
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in a small bowl with an electric mixer until smooth
- With mixer on low speed, beat in cream, then chocolate and gelatine mixture until smooth. Fold in Violet Crumble pieces
- Pour filling over biscuit base. Chop the one remaining Violet Crumble up and add to top of cheesecake. Cover and refrigerate overnight until set
- To serve, remove the side of pan and transfer cheesecake to a serving plate. Enjoy!